Wednesday, February 2, 2011

8:43 and 11:11

I've always looked at the clock at the specific time of 8:43.   This has been something that I've done for years, and always kind of laughed it off and thought, "Oh my gosh, it's 8:43!!!  Almost everyday at that time, I seem to be glancing at the clock.    843 was also the prefix for the phone number my family had years ago.  Anyway, lately, another set of numbers I seem to be catching on the clock is 11:11.  Weird.  I wonder what it means?  Is it some kind of sign?  Maybe it's just a coinkydink, or maybe I should play the lottery!!! 

3 comments:

tbsomeday said...

you know...when all the numbers are the same
2:22
3:33
11:11
you are 'sposed to make a wish :)

bella woke up for weeks at 5:46 every morning
funny how things happen :)

Amber said...

I use to always look at the clock at 7:47.

Anonymous said...

If I happen to still be asleep my cat MaeMae takes a run for my bed and leaps on my chest at exactly 6:44 every day. Who needs an alarm clock when you have a 16 pound cat! -Love your blog Jeri! Chris from Moline :)