Friday, April 29, 2011

The Precious Little Ones In My Life

                                                                    
Grandchildren fill a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.   Here's my granddaughters in their Easter dresses.  I live really close to them now, since I moved to Phoenix last year.  It's nice to be able to spend as much time with them as I want.  The older one has become very nuturing to her little sister.  The younger one takes after dad, she got the Navajo gene.  The older one takes after mom.  But of course, my grandkids all look like me!!!                              


I feel so blessed to have these little ones in my life.  Here's my only grandson (for now).  We are in California, babysitting him while my son and daughter-in-law are on vacation. My grandson does a lot of baby talking and his voice just melts my heart!  He's such an easy going baby, just like his dad was growing up.  Al and I are having so much fun with him! 





1 comment:

Amber said...

Ohhhh... I can't wait to see little Mason. He's such a cutie pie! Now that the girls are a bit older I can see definite Hacker/Timmerman traits in them. Aiyana has the Timmerman eye brows and our coloring of course. Aiyana's lips, face and eye shape come from Dana's family. Clara has Dana's coloring, but her features are definitly more from me. Her mouth and face shape came from you. In fact, if you look at her picture (the one of her and Aiyana by the door) compared to your picture on your profile (in the top left) you can see the resemblance. I can totally see you in Mason in the picture where you are holding him in front of the mall. It's neat to see how our physical traits are carried on.