Saturday, August 27, 2011

Oh...Girl's Just Wanna Have Fun!

My granddaughters were over for a few hours today and one of their favorite things to do is pretend they are talking on the phone. Then we watched 5 episodes of Dora (in between, I caught some TV coverage of Hurricane Irene). We painted 'ningernails', did this little piggy 8 times...twice on each girl's toes, played ball, ring around the rosie, colored, played matching game, read a story, rough housed, tickled, counted, cleaned up spilled milk, washed crayon marks off the chair, wiped a runny nose, played with necklaces and tiaras and little people toys, and ate breakfast, twice, oh and we can't forget that poopy diaper! Nana's tired. But I wouldn't trade it for the world!

They are 3 and 1 1/2 years old.  It just amazes me how much kids at this age know, and how quickly they learn.  It is so fun talking to them and watching them.  I find myself smiling all the time.  Well, most of the time!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Watching Dora... I imagine that :o)

Cute pictures.