Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ramblings

I am joining forces with my neighbors this Saturday and doing what I thought I would never want to do again, which is, have a garage sale. I spent the past two days getting out everything I didn't want and tossing it in the garage, where tomorrow we will tag and set up everything.  I hope it's worth it! When I wasn't getting stuff ready for the sale, I was doing yard work.  The weather has cooled somewhat, which made the task much more tolerable.  Because I was doing a lot of bending over, my legs got a little sore, and I was feeling the stiffness in Zumba class tonight.  We did something different, in honor of Halloween, and we learned the dance to Michael Jackson's Thriller song.  It worked out good for me since I was feeling kind of stiff!  I don't believe I've ever done that dance before, and it was a lot of fun.  Everyone made pretty good zombies! lol  I am tired, but before I head to bed, I'll post this beautiful picture I took of the clouds...............  Goodnight!

                                              

1 comment:

Amber said...

Beautiful picture of the clouds.

I would ask you how the yard sale went, but I already know :o)