Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween and Other Stuff

I packed up the leftovers from my yard sale last Saturday and called Big Brother's Big Sisters because they are scheduled to drive through our neighborhood this week. I made a little cash, and donated the rest. Saturday night I went to a Halloween party and I'll post a few pictures of that, along with some pictures of my grandkids in their costumes. I went trick-or-treating with my granddaughters on Monday night. The weather here is great now, and I love it! I got my new 4S iphone in the mail and got that going the other day. It has a cool feature, called Siri, which is like a personal assistant. I've been experimenting with what Siri can do the past couple of days. You just press a button on your phone and give voice commands.  Siri will even type a message or text for you, and send it. I'm not really into the newest gadgets and apps, etc., but this IS pretty cool. I haven't taken any video with my phone yet, which I'm sure I will be doing this upcoming weekend for my grandson's 2nd birthday. Tonight I went to a polical fundraising event at my neighbor's house. His friend is mayoral candidate, Greg Stanton. There were lots of people there, and lots of food, and lots of wine! My kind of party! Tomorrow I have an early morning flight to California to see my son and daughter-in-law and grandson. As I mentioned earlier, my grandson is having a birthday, and I wouldn't miss it for the world!    

1 comment:

tbsomeday said...

aw--ALL SO CUTE!!!
and you look great as always!!

have a fun and safe trip!
can't wait to see pics :)