Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Images of Mom

4 years of age - My Mommy can do anything!
8 years of age - My Mom knows a lot!  A whole lot!
12 years of age - My Mom doesn't know quite everything.
14 years of age - Naturally, Mom doesn't know that either.
16 years of age - Mom?  She's hopelessly old-fashioned.
18 years of age - That old woman?  She's way out of date!
25 years of age - Well, she might know a little bit about it.
35 years of age - Before we decide, let's get Mom's opinion.
50 years of age - Wonder what Mom would have thought about it?
65 years of age - Wish I could talk it over with Mom.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Love it!

This has nothing to do with your post, but since you like quotes I wanted to tell you... I like Mistine's favorite quote on her Facebook page. Did you read it? Something like, "Those who speak loudest have the least to say"

Amber said...

I like your new background too, very soft and pretty. It doesn't take away from your writing either. I'm thinking about changing mine to a solid background after the holidays.