Sunday, November 14, 2010

Let Me Introduce You To My Family

I have 3 wonderful grown children, and 3 beautiful grandchildren, who are my pride and joy. 

My oldest daughter is Amber...

Here is Amber, with her husband, Dana.

They gave me two beautiful granddaughters...

Aiyana...

and Clara...

Here's both of the girls on Halloween.  Aren't they cute?

My second child is my son, Zach...

And here is Zach with his wife, Mary...

They gave me a beautiful grandson, Mason...

My third child is Alisa...

And here is Alisa with her boyfriend, Joey...

Here's a picture of the whole clan, with Mary being pregnant with Mason and Amber being pregnant with Clara.  We'll get a more current picture after Christmas when we will all be together.

I love them all so much!


3 comments:

Amber said...

I see you figured out how to put all of the pictures in order. Good job! Now you can teach me how to do it easily. The last picture remains one of my favorites of all of us. I love it.

tbsomeday said...

beautiful pictures!!!
beautiful family :)
cindy (my coworker) swore you were a sister :)

Jeri said...

I'll show you, Amber.

Tab, Tell Cindy thanks!!!