Monday, December 13, 2010

I Caught Her!

I was laying in bed early this morning, half asleep, listening to my daughter get ready for work.  This is my last day in Chicago before heading home to Phoenix.  Anyway, I heard a wet sneeze, a couple of them actually, and turned around to see my daughter's cat with her head inside my glass of water!  I'm sure she had been doing that all week long! I should have known better because Daisy used to be my cat, and she would always get up on the coffee table, kitchen counter, or night stand to help herself to my glass of water.  I could never hide it.  I'm sure she thought it was placed there for her convenience so she wouldn't have to walk all the way to the bathroom to get a drink from the toilet.  For some stupid reason I guess I thought she didn't do those things anymore.  She's still a cat, still does what she always did.  Like, right after she took a drink and sneezed in my water, she went into the living room and threw up. I heard that, too.  I am going to miss the little stinker, though!





2 comments:

Amber said...

She was thiwsty ;o)

tbsomeday said...

lol!!!
uck

have a safe trip home!!